The Raw Chocolate Company’s ‘vanoffe’ concept is just one of the reasons why I’m a huge fan of the brand and their products. As well as being raw, organic, vegan and fairtrade and “full of love, purity and no silly stuff”, the vanilla-toffee flavour option offers a serious taste sensation, which I mentioned in my blog post about their incredible Vanoffe Mulberries.
Made from lucuma fruit powder, cold-pressed cacao butter, Ugandan vanilla and coconut palm sugar, the Organic Vanoffe Bar boasts a silky and wonderfully sensuous texture and malty sweet taste sensation that literally just melts in the mouth.
The quality of ingredients used in the bar, as with all of The Raw Chocolate products, is obvious as soon as you take a bite, proving that nature’s offerings can do the talking without the need to overprocess ingredients or add a load of junk or additives for enhancement.
Offering such a luxurious, indulgent experience from just a single bar, here I have created a super quick, easy and relatively guilt-free dessert which uses only 3 ingredients – whizz this up and there you go, a smooth, creamy and chocolatey treat!
- 1 pack of silken tofu (about 340g)
- 1-2 bananas, frozen into chunks
- 2 x 44g The Raw Chocolate Company Vanoffe Bars
- Break the chocolate up into small pieces and place in a heat-proof bowl.
- Bring water to the boil in the small pan, then simmer and place the bowl on top, making sure it is not immersed in the water. Melt the chocolate completely, then remove and leave to cool.
- Now for the easy part – put the tofu, frozen banana chunks and cooled melted chocolate in a blender and whizz up until smooth. Pour into 4 ramekin dishes and leave to chill for a few hours or overnight.
- Decorate with berries, The Raw Chocolate Company Vanoffe Mulberries, dessicated coconut…whatever you fancy!
Fancy trying out some of these wonderful sweet products? Check out The Raw Chocolate Company website!