Hey there pretty porridge bowl! Not only is this such a gorgeous vibrant dish to brighten up any morning, it’s also packed with goodness and flavour! I used Gato & Co‘s incredible gluten-free, vegan and dairy-free Almond Butter & Raspberry Cookies which let me tell you, are HIGHLY addictive. Oh, and work wonderfully as a topping for anything, just like on this porridge bowl. Definitely worth savouring 🙂
- 50g porridge oats (I used Mornflake)
- 300ml milk of choice (I used Borna)
- 2 teaspoons beetroot powder (optional – for pink effect! I used Buy Wholefoods Online)
- 2 tablespoons frozen berries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (optional – I used Free Soul)
Decorate with –
- Pomegranate seeds
- Dried blueberries (I used Lio Licious)
- Gato Cookies
- Rose petals (I used Polly’s Petals)
- Drizzle of peanut butter (I used Pic’s)
- Cook the oats, milk, beetroot powder and berries in a pan on the hob for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the maple syrup and protein powder (if using).
- Add toppings and enjoy!