It’s summer time and right now, the weather in the UK is HOTTTTT. As I’m sure many of you do, I love a sweet frozen treat to cool down – ice cream and ice lollies all the way! But if you’re looking for something a little healthier but equally delicious, these easy and gorgeous mini berry cheesecake cups are the ones for you. A simple oat base topped with a vegan and dairy-free berry frozen layer, finished with a drizzling of white chocolate and freeze-dried berries. Delish!
For the base –
- 100g oats (I used Mornflake)
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (I used Pic’s Peanut Butter)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (I used Coco Fina)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (I used Pure Maple)
For the filling –
- 2 bananas
- 100g frozen berries
- 100g cashews, soaked in boiling water for 1 hour then drained (I used Buy Wholefoods Online)
- 100ml milk of choice (I used Mylk Plus Strawberry Cheesecake dairy-free drink)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
To decorate –
- Melted white chocolate (can be dairy-free)
- Pomegranate seeds
- Freeze-dried berries (I used Lio Licious)
- Place the base ingredients into a blender and pulse until combined. Divide between a 6-hole muffin tin (silicone if possible), fill up to ⅓ and press down.
- Next place the filling ingredients into the clean blender and whizz up until smooth. Pour over the bases and fill to the top of each. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Pop out, drizzle over melted chocolate over each, scatter with berries and enjoy!