I am so thrilled with these insanely decadent chocolate fudge muffins…topped with the creamiest oat whipping cream and vegan-friendly Ferrero Rochers as the ‘icing on the cake’! A plant based recipe using Nature’s Charm [paid recipe] delicious oat whipping cream and chocolate fudge sauce, these ingredients make these festive treats such a gorgeous recipe to bake over the season.
For the cupcakes –
- 150g gluten-free flour
- 100g sweetener
- 40g cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 200ml oat milk
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 small teaspoons Nature’s Charm chocolate fudge sauce
For the topping –
- ½ can Nature’s Charm oat whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 vegan Ferrero Rochers, halved
- Edible gold glitter spray (optional)
- Make the cupcakes: Mix together the flour, sweetener and cocoa powder in a bowl. Whisk together the oil, milk and flaxseed then pour into the bowl along with the cinnamon and baking powder. Mix to form a batter.
- Spoon half of the mixture between a 6-hole muffin tin and fill each up to halfway. Add a small teaspoon of the chocolate caramel sauce in the middle of each. Then add the extra batter on top to fill to the top, Bake at 180C for 20 minutes until golden and risen.
- Meanwhile whip up the oat whipping cream until almost thick. Add in the icing sugar and cocoa powder and continue whisking for a minute or two.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, pop onto a wire rack. Using a piping bag of choice pipe some of the chocolate oat cream on top of each cupcake.
- Add half of a Fererro Rocher on top, sprinkle over some flaked almonds and granola. Then enjoy!