From September 2015 I made the jump into freelancing after four years of working in the digital marketing and social media industry.
My passion has always been health, food and fitness, something which this very blog has helped me to develop over the past few years. This side project has always allowed me to express my interest and creativity, whilst enabling me to be part of a strong online community as well as building up my personal brand across my social media accounts.
I have developed respectful and close relationships with some wonderful brands in this industry, opening up some very exciting doors and allowing me to pursue my passion in this area – as a career.
WHAT I OFFER
Bringing together my skills from previous jobs, I provide the following freelancing services:
- Recipe creation and development (including photography) to be used for marketing purposes
- Social media management
- Content writing / blogging
From a blogging point of view, I offer:
- Product reviews
- Competitions and giveaways
- Recipe development on my blog and / or social media channels
- Consumer product testing and feedback
I’m happy to send over a Media Pack with key stats about my blog and rates – just give me a shout.