These have to be the cutest and most vibrant cookies I’ve ever made! Look at them! So gorgeous – and no they aren’t Smarties, they are Doisy & Dam’s dark chocolate drops which are lower in sugar and suitable for vegans too – but just as tasty and colourful! These cookies are kind of healthy, made with the good stuff, but taste like a proper treat and are great sweet snacks for kids (well, all the family really!). Dare you to just eat one 🙂
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp nut butter (I used Pic’s)
- 3-4 tbsp milk of choice (I used Oatly)
- 50g oat flour (I used Buy Wholefoods Online)
- 20g sweetener (I used Natvia)
- 2 tbsp cocoa or cacao powder (I used Bioglan)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (I used Free Soul)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 x pack Doisy & Dam Dark Chocolate Drops
- Place the bananas, nut butter, milk, flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, protein powder and baking powder in a blender (I used my Ninja Kitchen) and whizz up until a thick dough forms.
- Divide into 8 balls, flatten with your hands and place on a lined baking tray. Place 4 Drops on top of each (1 of each colour) and press down gently.
- Bake at 170C for 8-10 minutes then leave to cool. Drizzle with a little melted dark chocolate then enjoy!