For the base –
- ½ cup rolled oats (Mornflake)
- 1 cup almond flour (Sukrin)
- 1 scoop PhD Woman Exercise Support Chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (Kaizen Living)
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- 2 tbsp almond milk
Simply mix the ingredients together in a bowl and add any extra water to form a dough-like consistency. Divide between your chosen molds and press the mixture down evenly, covered about ⅙ of the base. Set aside.
For the filling –
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 scoop Strawberry or Vanilla PhD Woman Exercise Support protein powder
- 2 tbsp natural sweetener (Truvia)
- 1 x can coconut milk, refrigerated for at least a day
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried cranberry powder (Arctic Berries)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Scoop the firmed coconut cream from the can when you open it, leaving the water behind. Place it into a blender with the rest of the ingredients plus a dash of water and whizz up until very thick, smooth and creamy.
Divide between your molds and spoon over the bases, smoothing out evenly on top. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
When you’re ready to serve, remove from the freezer at least 10 minutes beforehand to defrost slightly. Push out from the molds, decorate with a raspberry and dried rose petals if you can find them – now tuck in with your loved one!