I’m handing over my blog to blogger, teacher, taste-maker and fitness enthusiast Hannah aka Hannah Eats, who has created a wonderful recipe just in time for the upcoming festivities! I love doing a recipe swap (make sure you check out Hannah’s blog to see what I’ve made for her) so without further ado, I’ll leave you with this talented girly!
It’s getting close to Christmas and for me that means a certain few flavours become prominent in my diet; the combination of chocolate and hazelnut, being one of them! Having chocolate and hazelnut in a healthy way is often thought to be unachievable, but with this delicious recipe, I feel that I have overcome this!
Preparation time: 10 minutes and then leave to rest in the fridge for 2 hours
Cooking time: None!
- 25g of Hazelnut butter (I used Raw Health)
- 30g of coconut oil (I used Raw Health)
- 30g of chocolate protein powder (I used Vivolife Raw Cacao Hemp protein powder)
- 1 baby avocado
- 50ml of coconut water (I used Drink Coco Pro)
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder (I used Goodyfull)
Let’s get making!
- Put all of the ingredients in to the food processor and blend until well combined. You may have to stop and intermittently scrape down the sides.
- Leave the mixture to slightly solidify in the fridge for a couple of hours before taking out and scooping out in to tea spoon size amounts.
- Now roll each mound in to a ball and then enjoy.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.