Well don’t these plant-based donuts look gorgeous and vibrant?! I love using a bit of matcha to add a dose of flavour and colour, and combining it with white chocolate, banana and freeze-dried raspberries really hits the spot! It’s been a pleasure to partner up with [paid collaboration] with Nature’s Charm, using their really versitile oat products and also the insanely delicious matcha sauce.
For the donuts –
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 100ml Nature’s Charm oat evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 140g gluten-free flour
- 100g sweetener
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 70g dairy-free white chocolate, cut into chunks
For the glaze and decoration –
- 2 tablespoons Nature’s Charm matcha coconut sauce
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free soft cheese
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Flaked almonds
- Mix together the donut ingredients until a batter mixture comes together. Divide between a 6-hole donut tin (silicone if possible) to fill to the top.
- Bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes until golden and risen. Leave to cool then pop out of the tin.
- Meanwhile mix together the matcha sauce, soft cheese and icing sugar until smooth.
- Pop the donuts out and onto a wire rack (dome side up) then spoon over each donut to almost cover. Sprinkle over freeze-dried raspberries and almonds, then enjoy!