Frozen homemade treats for summer time that you can pop out of the freezer on a hot day are winners in my household! For this recipe, I blended up a banana, chocolate and coconut creamy base using Nature’s Charm insanely delicious and sweetened condensed coconut milk. Then I rolled some oat-based ‘cookie dough’ balls and popped them into the fudge, finished off with some crunchy nuts and seeds to result in a perfect chocolatey treat!
For the cookie dough balls –
- 50g oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons oat milk
For the chocolate fudge –
- 150g dairy-free cheese
- 2 tablespoons Nature’s Charm sweetened condesned coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 bananas
- 50g sweetener
- Mixed cocoa nuts and seeds, to sprinkle
- First make the cookie dough balls: Mix together the ingredients until combined then roll into about 8-10 small balls and set aside.
- Blend together the soft cheese, coconut milk, cocoa powder, bananas and sweetener until thick and smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate fudge into a lined tupperware box then drop in the cookie dough balls. Sprinkle over the mixed nuts and seeds then freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Pop out of the tub and set aside for a few minutes then slice into bars and enjoy!