When the weather’s hot you need to get these bad boys in the freezer ready to grab! A chocolate oaty base, a high protein cookie dough topped with Oppo’s new (and insanely delicious) ice cream balls coated in chocolate – how’s that for a combination?! You wouldn’t be able to tell these Chocolate Caramel Cookie Dough Cups are kind of healthy!
For the base –
- 50g oats
- 20g granola
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
For the cookie dough –
- 1 x can chickpeas or butter beans
- 2 scoops vegan vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons sweetener
- 2 tablespoons smooth nut butter
- 2 tablespoons oat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the topping –
- 6 Oppo Balls, 3 x Salted Caramel, 3 x Chocolate Hazelnut
- 30g white chocolate + 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- First mix together the ingredients for the base until combined then divide between a 6-hole silicone muffin tin and fill to ⅓. Push in with your fingers.
- Blend the cookie dough ingredients until thick and smooth. Spoon the mixture between the cases and fill up to the top, smooth out.
- Place an Oppo ball in the middle then push down. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Pop the cups out of the silicone case and onto a wire rack. Drizzle the chocolate over each one then return to the freezer for at least 2 hours, then enjoy!