Welcome to my first recipe video thanks to collaborating with my friend, the talented Tori of Candid Films. I’ve always wanted to create video content but it’s something I’ve never had the confidence, patience or time to delve into (to be totally honest!) so I’m super happy to work with a professional who has a wonderfully elegant story-telling style. I really hope you enjoy watching and seeing my recipes being brought to life!
These muffins are so easy to make as you can see below – just chuck the ingredients into a blender, stir in some chocolate chips, spoon into muffin cases, bake and – done! Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan (if you use dairy-free chocolate chips), they make a great healthy breakfast or snack on the go if you want a burst of energy and something with a hint of chocolate!
- 2 overripe bananas
- 230g oat flour (I used Buy Wholefoods Online oat flour)
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed + 4 tablespoons water or 2 eggs (I used Yum & Yay)
- 120ml maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons almond milk (I used Aldi’s own)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 75g dairy-free dark chocolate chips (I used Moo-Free)
- Preheat the oven to 170C and place 6 cupcake cases into a tin.
- Place all of the ingredients except the chocolate chips into a blender or food processor (I use my Ninja Kitchen Nutri Ninja) and whizz up until quite thick and smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips then divide between the cases to fill to the top. Bake for 15-20 minutes until firmed up.
- Leave to cool then enjoy!