What happens when you get raspberries + white chocolate + the best crunchy-on-the-outside, soft-in-the-inside cookies? This recipe! So simple to make and absolutely delicious to eat (especially when they’re still warm, fresh out of the oven), I can guarantee they will go down a treat. This vegan-friendly recipe would work amazingly with dark chocolate instead of white, perhaps even with different berries or even dried fruit. The best thing is to experiment 🙂
Again, thanks to Sweet Freedom for providing the natural sweetener made from 100% fruit – it gives the cookies a delicious taste and helps to make them a healthy(ish) snack ideal partnered with a brew!
- 120g oat flour (I used Buy Wholefoods Online)
- 30g sweetener or stevia
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50g smooth nut butter (I used Pip & Nut)
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup
- 100ml almond milk (I used Rude Health)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40g frozen raspberries
- 30g white chocolate (can be dairy-free/vegan), chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C and place a large sheet of greaseproof paper onto a baking tray.
- Mix together the oat flour, sweetener, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the nut butter, fruit syrup, milk and vanilla then pour into the dry ingredients to form a dough. Stir in the raspberries and white chocolate carefully.
- Divide into 8 pieces and place on the baking tray. Flatten down each with the palm of your hand then bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Enjoy while still warm or once cooled – delicious either way!