I haven’t tried pistachio nut butter or pistachio drink – up until now, thanks to the lovely people at Borna for sending me some of their pistachio products to try. And let me tell you, as far as the nut butter and dairy-free milk market is concerned, this stuff is a GAMECHANGER!
The artisan pistachio butters are made with 100% of their own pistachios, making them rich in flavour and nutrients, while the drinks (in sweetened and unsweetened varieties) have been enhanced with calcium and vitamin B12 which is great news for vegans. Truly delicios products which I would highly recommend! I’ve used both in these gorgeous colourful baked oat pots paired with raspberries – great to eat for breakfast or as a dessert.
- 50g oats (I used Mornflake)
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour (I used The Groovy Food Company)
- 20g sweetener (I used Purevia)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 banana
- 150ml Borna Pistachio milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Frozen raspberries
- 3 teaspoons Borna pistachio butter
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease 3-4 small ramekin dishes.
- Place the oats, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, banana, milk and vanilla in a blender or food processor (I used my Ninja Kitchen) and whizz up.
- Divide between the dishes to reach the top, scatter over raspberries and push in then add a teaspoon of pistachio butter in the middle of each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until bubbling and golden then enjoy hot or cold!