Oooooh oozy gooey chocolate puddings with a chocolate centre AND topping…Don’t they sound the best? Well these bad boys certainly are. Perfect for some Veganuary indulgence, they are super easy to whizz up and pop in the oven for 10 minutes – then boom, ready to enjoy while still hot and meltingly delicious. For extra chocolateyness (if that isn’t a word, it is now), I included Mighty Pea’s chocolate dairy-free m.lk [gifted] for a plant protein protein boost.
- 70g gluten-free flour (I used Dove’s Farm Freee)
- 30g cocoa or cacao powder (I used Bioglan)
- 40g sweetener (I used Natvia)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 300ml Mighty Pea Chocolate Mylk (or any other dairy-free milk)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (I used Pip & Nut)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons chocolate spread (I used Jim Jam’s no added sugar vegan spread)
- 3 Giant chocolate buttons (I used Montezuma’s Dark ones)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease 3 x small ramekin dishes.
- Place the flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder, mylk, almond butter and vanilla into a blender and whizz up until quite thick and smooth.
- Spoon half of the mixture between the ramekins then place 1 tsp chocolate spread into the middle of each.
- Top with remaining batter to cover and reach the top. Add a giant button in the middle and bake for 10-15 minutes until risen and bubbling. Enjoy while still hot (or cold, either way they are delicious!