This is a really simple and straightforward recipe that requires no baking, ready in less than 10 minutes and are a great snack for Veganuary. Peanut butter lovers only here – smothering the base and the topping, the ideal partnership to go with crunchy granola and fruity strawberry jam (a lower sugar one thanks to using The Skinny Food Fo one). You could melt some dark chocolate on the top for a more indulgent treat.
For the base –
- 120g granola of choice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (I used The Groovy Food Company)
- 2 tablespoons smooth nut butter (I used Pic’s Peanut Butter)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup (I used Maple From Cananda)
For the filling –
- 6 teaspoons no added sugar raspberry jam (I used The Skinny Food Co)
For the topping –
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Extra granola, to sprinkle over
- First make the base: Melt the coconut oil, nut butter and syrup then stir in the granola and mix well.
- Divide between a 6-hole muffin tin (silicone is best) and press down well (should fill up to ½).
- Add a teaspoon of jam each on top in the middle.
- Melt the coconut oil, nut butter and syrup until smooth then pour a layer over each to cover the jam, then sprinkle over extra granola over each.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set – then enjoy! Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.