Get in the mood for Spring with these light, fruity and colourful muffins that combine some of the best flavours you could want in a muffin. Juicy raspberries, sweet coconut and creamy white chocolate come together in these healthy bakes which would make an ideal mid morning or afternoon snack – or dessert, served with whipped up coconut cream! Made working in [paid] collaboration with The Coconut Company.
- 120g oat flour
- 50g The Coconut Company Coconut Flour
- 100g The Coconut Company Coconut Sugar
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons The Coconut Company Coconut Oil, melted
- 200ml oat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75g frozen raspberries
- 50g white chocolate, chopped
- Mix together the flours, sugar, desiccated coconut and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, melted oil, milk and vanilla then pour into the bowl and mix to combine.
- Gently fold in the raspberries and most of the chocolate. Divide between 6 muffin cases in a muffin tin to reach the top of each. Sprinkle over the remaining chocolate on top of each.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes until golden and risen then leave to cool. Enjoy!