Raw brownie balls filled with a strawberry cheesecake mixture, smothered in more chocolate, sprinkled with freeze-dried raspberries and coconut – what’s not to like about these pretty and delicious Valentine’s treats! No need to bake, can be made ahead and kept in the fridge or freezer, then ready to enjoy for yourself, a friend or loved one. You can make them dairy-free/plant based and vegan depending on the ingredients used.
For the filling –
- 4 tablespoons soft cheese (can be dairy-free)
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
For the brownie balls –
- 200g oats
- 30g cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons smooth nut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3-4 tablespoons oat milk
For the coating –
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 70g dark chocolate
- 70g white chocolate
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Desiccated coconut
- Mix together the soft cheese, jam and sweetener then add 6 spoonfuls onto a lined greaseproof paper. Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile blend together the oats, cocoa powder, syrup, nut butter, oil and milk to form a dough mixture.
- Using your hands, divide the dough into 6 and roll around each piece of the cheesecake mixture to cover.
- Melt 1 teaspoon coconut oil and dark chocolate and the other teaspoon of coconut oil with white chocolate. Spoon over dark chocolate over 3 of the balls, and white chocolate over the other 3. Sprinkle over freeze-dried raspberries and coconut then return to the freezer for another 30 minutes. Then enjoy!