These tasty treats take no time at all to whip up, require no baking and *should* last all week in the fridge (if they last that long!). With delicious layers of a chocolate oat flapjack, a peanut butter / Biscoff creamy layer and topped with crunchy nuts, seeds and granola, these are sure to be a hit with all the family (my kids love these just as much as me!).
For the base –
- 100g oats
- 20g cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
For the middle –
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons smooth nut butter
- 2 tablespoons Biscoff spread or alternative
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
For the topping –
- 75g mixed nuts and seeds (pumpkin seeds, almonds, chia seeds)
- 30g granola
- Mix together the oats, cocoa powder and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil, nut butter and syrup then pour into the bowl and mix well to combine and form a flapjack consistency. Tip into a 15x20cm lined tin or tub and press down well. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil, nut butter, Biscoff spread and maple syrup then pour this over the base to cover and spread out evenly.
- Scatter over the nuts, seeds and granola then place in the fridge and chill for at least 2 hours. Remove from the fridge and cut into bars. Then enjoy!