A vibrant, colourful breakfast packed with nutrients while tasting amazing is what you want in a breakfast. This pot of goodness combines soaked chia seeds with a fruity topping and finished off with JT’s Coconut Essence coconut chips for extra crunch. Prepare before you go to bed then in the morning, all you need to do is assemble – perfect!
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- 4 tbsp JT’s Coconut Essence coconut water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1-2 tsp natural sweetener
- A mixture of tropical fruits (papaya, pineapple, mandarin slices, mango etc.)
- 1 tbsp JT’s Coconut Essence coconut chips
- Simply put the chia seeds in a large bowl or ideally, a kilner jar. Pour in the coconut milk, water, vanilla essence then stir in the sweetener. Mix well then leave in the fridge, overnight if possible.
- When you’re ready to serve, remove your jar from the fridge, top with your fruits and sprinkle over the coconut chips. Now enjoy!