Now we’re into Spring and with summer around the corner, the flavours of mango, pineapple, lime and coconut are ideal to get you in the mood for the sunshine. This tropical infused pot of goodness made using Kaizen Living chia seeds is a great option for a super healthy breakfast on the go, or as a refreshing dessert. Once you dig in, close your eyes and pretend you’re on a beach while you indulge innocently in this creation!
- 3 tbsp Kaizen Living chia seeds
- 150ml coconut water
- 100ml coconut milk
- Zest of 1 lime, juice of half
- 1 tbsp stevia
- ½ can mango slices (unsweetened if possible!) or fresh, peeled and sliced
- 50g frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 banana, peeled, cut into chunks and frozen
- Dessicated coconut and toasted pistachio pieces, to serve
- If you want this delicious delight for breakfast, soak your chia seeds the night before. Place in a kilner jar and stir in the coconut water, coconut milk (save 2 tbsp of this!), lime zest and juice plus stevia. Mix, leave for 5 minutes, then mix again. Seal the pot and chill overnight.
- When you’re reader, arrange the mango slices on top and around the sides to make it look pretty.
- Place the frozen pineapple and banana chunks in a high-power blender along with the remaining 2 tbsp of coconut milk and whizz up a few times until you have a thick, smooth ‘ice cream’ texture.
- Spoon on top of the mango, sprinkle with dessicated coconut and pistachio pieces and there you go, a tropical taste of heaven in a glass!
Fancy making it yourself? Head over to the Kaizen Living website and buy chia seeds here – and if you make it, please do tag us on Twitter @SpamellaB @KaizenLiving and/or Instagram @SpamellaB @KaizenLiving using the hashtags #IndulgingInnocently #KeepItKaizen 🙂