I’m sure many of you will be keen to up your intake of vitamins and minerals at this time of year when colds and flu are rife, or if you’ve had an indulgent festive period which might have resulted in less sleep, more alcohol, not eating as well as usual and not exercising as much.
Of course, January is all about getting back on track with your health and fitness regime so what better time to introduce you to Unbeelievable Health and their Bee Prepared Max Strength and Daily Defence Immune Formula supplements. These products are formulated with plant based nutrients with proven benefits which are not usually found in a regular diet or multivitamin, making them a great way to boost your health no matter how well you eat.
Keeping your immune system ticking away nicely is essential to help you maintain optimum health all year round, and is something which you might need to take more care of if:
- You’re suffering from a cough or sore throat or feeling run down
- There is a high pollen count in the air
- You train a lot and fitness is a big part of your lifestyle
- While travelling
Let me go into a bit more detail about Bee Prepared:
- Concentrated amounts of high quality ingredients with proven benefits
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Free from gluten, sugar, yeast and GMOs
- Made in the UK from high quality EU sourced ingredients
- Multi award winning
- Formulated by nutritionists
- Concentrated one a day formula (therapeutic dosages so fewer capsules required)
- Portion of profits donated to bee causes
Both the Bee Prepared Max Strength and Daily Defence contain bee propolis, black elderberry, olive leaf, beta glucans and acerola cherry plus Vitamin C which contributes to the normal function of the immune system, so whichever you decide to incorporate into your normal diet will certainly work its magic.
I can honestly say that as as someone with a weak immune system (despite leading a super healthy, active lifestyle) and prone to catching sniffly colds, while taking one of these a day over the Christmas period not one cough or runny nose affected me. Even after I’d got through both packs (I didn’t take both on the same day) I felt like my body was strong enough to attack lingering lurgies flying around, whereas in the taking past normal multivitamins hasn’t prevented and bugs so I’m rather impressed.
Here’s a flu-busting, anti-inflammatory smoothie bowl packed with all sorts of goodness:
- Sweet potatoes: A great source of Vitamin A which plays a key role in maintaining the mucosal surfaces including the inside of your nose and gastrointestinal tract
- Banana: Contain 30% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin B6 which is needed to make important proteins for the immune system
- Pineapple: Contains bromelain which is great for swelling and healing
- Turmeric: Hailed as one of the super spices known for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Ginger: Has a long history of use as a traditional/alternative medicine and can help digestion, reduce nausea and fight the flu and common cold
- Live yogurt: Contains probiotics, beneficial bugs that live in your digestive tract and help crowd out harmful microorganisms that can cause intestinal infections
- Coconut water: Packed with antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C and minerals including iron, calcium and potassium
- 1 large banana, frozen into chunks
- 3 tablespoons chopped pineapple (either fresh or canned in juice)
- 3 tablespoons cooked sweet potato chunks
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 capsule Unbeelievable Bee Prepared Max Immune Support
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 150ml coconut water
- 2 tablespoons live natural yogurt
- A few fresh or frozen raspberries
- Pumpkin seeds
- Coconut chips
- Simply place all of the ingredients into a blender (carefully break open the Unbeelievable capsule and pour the contents in).
- Now whizz up until smooth and fairly thick.
- Pour straight into a bowl, decorate with your toppings to make it look pretty for that Instagram snap, then enjoy!