This is probably the easiest, simplest recipe I’ve ever posted on this blog – it contains 4 INGREDIENTS! And the result? Delicious chewy cookies that are made from all the good stuff! High in fibre, bursting with energy and the perfect healthy snack for a sweet tooth, feel free to replace the raisins for other dried fruit pieces, or even throw in other things like seeds, nuts or chocolate chips for a cheekier variation – use whatever you fancy and what you have in your cupboards! Enjoy.
- 2 overripe large bananas, mashed
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Freedom
- 100g oats
- 50g raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl then mix with the syrup. Add in the oats and raisins and mix well to combine.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread out to a cookie shape. Repeat with remaining mixture (makes about 10).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes then leave to cool (they will firm up). Then enjoy!
Keep in an airtight container for 2 days.