Skip to Content
- 2 overripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons smooth peanut or almond butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150g Mornflake Creamy Superfast Oats
- 40g coconut / brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 30g chopped nuts (walnuts and hazelnuts work well)
- 40g dark chocolate chips
- 30g dried banana pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place the bananas, nut butter, maple syrup and vanilla into a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Add in the oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon and baking powder and whizz again so the mixture comes together.
- Stir in the nuts, dried banana and chocolate chips. Place spoonfuls of the mixture onto the tray and pat down (should make about 8-10). Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool.
- If you want, drizzle with melted dark chocolate, sprinkle with toasted oats, cacao nibs, chopped nuts and dried banana pieces and enjoy!