When you make a chocolate date paste and chuck in crunchy granola, juicy goji berries and raisins and chocolate biscuit balls you get these deeeeelicious rocky road style cups. Bursting with texture, sweetness and flavour, they really are something irresistable to munch on when the chocolate or sweet cravings are real. You can add in whatever bits you want – other dried fruit, nuts or seeds, marshmallows, other crumbled up biscuits…Go crazy! 🙂
- 250g dates, soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes then drained (I used Whitworths)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or Sweet Freedom
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (I used Cocofina)
- 30g cacao powder (I used Bioglan)
- 2 scoops vegan chocolate or vanilla protein powder (I used Freesoul)
- 20g coconut flour (I used Cocofina)
- 40g granola (I used homemade)
- 30g goji berries
- 20g raisins
- 20g chocolate coated biscuit balls (I used Doisy & Dam’s Ballers)
- Place the drained sates into a food processor (I used my Ninja Kitchen) with the syrup and coconut oil and blend until smooth.
- Add in the cacao powder, protein powder and coconut flour and blend again until thicker.
- Stir in the broken up biscuits, goji berries, raisins and most of the biscuit balls.
- Divide between 6 large silicone cupcake moulds and fill to the top then chill in the fridge for 2 hours to firm up.
- Drizzle with some runny peanut butter and sprinkle over extra toppings. Enjoy!