Are you a fan of cookies, chocolate, peanut butter and chilled desserts? You are? Well that’s good because these insanely delicious pots are just what you need in your life, especially as we’re currently enjoying a heatwave right now, and grabbing something sweet out of the fridge is a nice little treat.
Here I’ve used Gato & Co’s indulgent but good-for-you cookie sandwiches to form the base and cruble topping, making a perfect partnership with a creamy nut buttery mousse to dive into. Vegan friendly, dairy-free and gluten-free (if you don’t use Biscoff spread *sobs*), they are sure to be a favourite and will be devoured in minutes.
For the cookie crumble base –
- 1 x packet Gato & Co Hazelnut Butter & Double Chocolate Cookies
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (I used Pic’s)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (I used Pure Maple)
For the mousse –
- 1 x carton silken tofu (I used Morinu)
- 4 tablespoons Biscoff spread (or smooth almond or cashew butter to make gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
To decorate –
- 1 x pack Gato & Co Salted Caramel Cookies & Cream Cookies, broken up into pieces
- Cacao nibs
- Melted Biscoff spread or nut butter to drizzle
- Place the cookies, nut butter and syrup in a blender and pulse a few times until broken down and the mixture comes together in a rough crumb.
- Press between 3 small ramekin dishes to fill ⅓ and press down in the base.
- Place the mousse ingredients into a blender and whizz up until smooth then spoon over the top to reach the top then chill for 2 hours.
- Crumble over the Salted Caramel Cookies on top of each, drizzle over nut buter or Biscoff and scatter over cacao nibs. Enjoy!