Sometimes you just need a recipe that takes 5 minutes to knock up, bake, decorate then – boom, all ready to enjoy and taste amazing. A simple mixture including oats, banana, cocoa, protein powder and nut butter to form a delicious chewy mixture, finished with chunks of a chocolate bar and drizzled with more peanut butter…Yummm!
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 100ml oat milk
- 2 scoops salted caramel or chocolate vegan protein powder (I used Mighty Pea)
- 30g cocoa powder
- 100g oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
To drizzle –
- 2 x Bliss salted caramel chocolate bars, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Mix together the ingredients for cookies until well combined and the mixture comes together.
- Divide into 12 and roll into balls. Flatten with your hand then make a small thumbprint in the middle. Place each one on a small tray or chopping board lined with greaseproof paper.
- Pop a piece of the chocolate bar in the middle of each. Gently melt the coconut oil, nut butter and maple syrup then drizzle over each. Chill for 1 hour in the fridge, then enjoy!