Five ingredients are all you need to create these simple, tasty and gorgeous treats that would certainly be a hit with kids of all ages! Make them vegan friendly by using non-animal product marshmallows (luckily there are plenty out there on the market), plus coupled with white chocolate, crispies and raspberries, you can’t get a better flavour combination!
- 100g vegan marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 100g white chocolate (can be dairy-free)
- 50g rice crispies
- 80g raspberries
- Extra white chocolate and freeze-dried raspberries, to decorate
- Gently melt the coconut oil, marshmallows and white chocolate then mix in the rice crispies and raspberries.
- Tip the mixture into a lined tin and spread out evenly. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Pop out of the tub or tin and cut into bars. Drizzle over melted white chocolate and sprinkle over freeze dried raspberries. Chill for a further 10 minutes – then enjoy!