You can’t beat a batch of homemade granola can you really, especially if you can make it taste of salted caramel! It’s so easy to make and one of the reasons I love making my own is you can add as much or as little of whatever seeds, nuts, dried fruits etc you fancy. Get your hands on some salted caramel protein (I love the Get Mighty vegan one) and there you go, an extra dose of flavour and protein boost!
- 100g oats
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 2 scoops salted caramel protein powder
- 50g raisins or sultanas
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons smooth nut butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together the oats, seeds, protein powder, raisins/sultanas and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Whisk in the oil, nut butter, syrup and vanilla and pour into the bowl. Mix well to combine, then spread out on a lined baking tray.
- Bake at 180C for 15-20 minutes until golden then leave to cool – the granola will harden and crispen. Enjoy!