I love recipes like this – simple quick dessert recipes that can be whipped up in minutes and popped in the freezer ready to grab whenever you fancy a sweet snack. Especially when you combine one of the best combos: peanut butter and jam! You could use dairy-free soft cheese if you’d like to make it vegan.
- 250g soft cheese (can be dairy-free)
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 6 teaspoons Manilife Crunchy peanut butter
- Mix together the soft cheese, jam, sweetener and vanilla until smooth.
- Spoon half the mixture between a 6-hole silicone muffin tin to fill half of each. Add a spoonful of peanut butter in the middle.
- Add the rest of the mixture on top of each to cover then sprinkle granola on top. Freeze for 3 hours at least – then pop out when ready to eat and enjoy!