Who doesn’t love a breakfast that feels like eating dessert? This recipe is perfect and tastes delicious either hot or cold! Feel free to use whichever fruit you have handy, from pears to berries, cherries to peaches, and anything from natural yogurt to custard would pair wonderfully with this simple creation.
- 200g cooked apples
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
For the topping –
- 100g oats
- 100g mixed nuts and seeds – I used @ketohana coconut & almond granola
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- Mix together the apples, sweetener, cornflour and cinnamon then spoon into a baking dish.
- Pulse together the oats, nuts and seeds, syrup, nut butter and oil until well combined. SPoon over the apples.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes until golden then enjoy hot or cold!