What a stunnter of a breakfast this is, that 100% feels like having an indulgent dessert! Combining juicy pears with creamy dark chocolate and sweet caramel sauce, baked oats doesn’t get much better than this. Pimping up oats first thing in the morning (or any time of day, for that matter!) is something to look forward to in my opinion!
- 100g oats
- 50g coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 150ml oat milk
- 1 egg or flax egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pear, diced
- 70g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 teaspoons vegan caramel sauce
- Mix together the oats, sugar, cinnamon, milk, egg and vanilla then mix in the pear and dark chocolate.
- Divide between 3-4 ramekin dishes – fill up to half, add in a spoonful of caramel then spoon over the rest of the mixture to fill each dish.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes until bubbling and golden then enjoy!