A coconut-infused chia and oat mixture topped with a smooth mango sauce, fresh raspberries and figs, this vegan-friendly, dairy and gluten-free pot of goodness is ideal for a quick breakfast on the go (make it the night before!).
Ingredients (serves: 2)
- 2 tbsp rolled oats (I used Mornflake)
- 2 tbsp Kaizen Living organic chia seeds
- 2 scoops PhD Nutrition vanilla diet whey protein
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut water (I used Vita Coco)
- ½ large mango, peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh raspberries
- 1 fresh fig, halved
- Desiccated coconut, to decorate
- Mix together the oats, chia seeds, protein powder and cinnamon in a kilner jar or pot with a lid. Pour in the coconut water and milk and stir well. Leave in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Place the mango chunks in a blender and whizz up until smooth. Pour this over the soaked chia seeds and oats.
- Top with the fresh raspberries, then lay the fig slices on top and sprinkle with desiccated coconut. Now dig in!