I don’t feel that these puddings really need much of an introduction… Hopefully the images speak for themselves! A treat to make for the chocolate and peanut butter lovers out there (I mean, who ISN’T?!), they can be whizzed up and ready to dig into in less then 20 minutes. Make for yourself and someone special who you really want to treat with something indulgent (but still kinda healthy!).
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds (I used Whitworth’s)
- 2 tablespoons oat flour (I whizzed up Quaker oats in my blender)
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder (I used Bioglan)
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (I used Indigo Herbs)
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter (I used Pic’s)
- 2 tablespoons Barebells Vanilla or Chocolate Milkshake
- ½ Barebells Salty Peanut Bar, cut into chunks
- 2 large teaspoons no added sugar chocolate spread (I used Jim Jam’s)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease 2 x small ramekin dishes.
- Place the ground almonds, flour, cacao, baking powder, maple syrup, nut butter and milkshake into a blender (I used my Ninja Kitchen) and whizz up until quite thick and smooth.
- Fill each ramekin up to half with the mixture. Add a piece of the Barebells bar and a spoonful of the chocolate spread.
- Top with the remaining mixture to reach the top and bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy hot or cooled – whichever, both delicious!