Who doesn’t love the strawberry and chocolate combination? One of the best – especially when it’s made into these delicious no-bake tarts! Inspired by summer and the wonderful weather we’ve been having, I whizzed these up with ingredients I had in my cupboard and some fresh strawberries we had growing in the garden. You could use any other berries on top, or even make it into one big one and slice up for whoever is in your household.
For the base –
- 50g oats (I used Mornflake)
- 100g granola (I used Eli’s Peanut Butter Granola)
- 4 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder (I used Bioglan)
- 4 tablespoons nut butter (I used Pic’s Peanut Butter)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup (I used Pure Maple)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (I used Buy Whole Foods Online)
For the filling –
- 1 x 350g silken tofu
- 30g cocoa powder
- 2 scoops vegan protein powder (I used Free Soul)
- 50g sweetener (I used Truvia)
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Cacao nibs
- Sweet Freedom Choc Shot, to drizzle
- Place the base ingredients in a blender(I used my Ninja Kitchen) and pulse until the mixture comes together. Press between 4 x small loose bottom tart tins along the bottom and up the sides. Chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile blend the tofu, cocoa powder, protein powder and sweetener until smooth then spoon between the tartlet cases to fill then smooth. Arrange the strawberry slices on top of each, drizzle with Choc Shot and sprinkle over cacao nibs.
- Chill in the fridge for 3 hours to firm up – then pop out and enjoy!