These beautiful dessert pots made up of an oaty base and topped with a smooth, rich and creamy chocolate ‘cheesecake’ layer, decorated with colourful berries, you wouldn’t guess they were healthy! Using Be Fabalous chickpea-based cocoa and hazelnut spread [working in collaboration with the brand] in the cheesecake mixture makes them even more delicious and chocolatey, with an added hit of orange too!
For the base & topping –
- 100g oats
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons nut butter
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Zest of 1 orange
For the chocolate cheesecake –
- 1 x 350g pack silken tofu
- 4 tablespoons Fabalous Organic Orange Hazelnut & Cocoa Spread
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 20g sweetener
- Berries, to decorate
- First make the base: Mix together the ingredients until combined like a flapjack mixture. Use ⅔ of the mixture to spoon into the base of 3-4 small ramekin or glass dishes then set aside.
- Blend the silken tofu, spread, cocoa powder and sweetener until thick and smooth then divide between the dishes and fill to the top of each.
- Scatter over the remaining crumb mixture and some berries and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set – then enjoy!