Make a batch of these goodies so you have them handy for when you crave a sweet snack. Zesty cookies packed with juicy raspberries and a gentle crunch from chia seeds, they are an ideal treat for when the warmer weather is here and you fancy something light. Switch to blueberries if you fancy it!
- 100g gluten-free flour
- 100g ground almonds
- 100g sweetener
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3-4 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 70g frozen raspberries
- Mix together the flour, almonds, sweetener, chia seeds and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Add in the coconut oil, egg, milk and vanilla and mix well to bind together. Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Divide between 12 small pieces, place on a lined baking tray and press down gently. Bake at 180C for 12-15 minutes until golden, then leave to cool. Enjoy!