I can’t tell you how buzzing I am to share this recipe with you guys – a decadent, super indulgent and rich TRIPLE chocolate dessert recipe which takes minutes to whizz up and with the addition of some Love Raw treats (vegan chocolate goodies), it really takes them to the next level. Use any berries you want to decorate, scatter over granola – whatever you want! The mousse itself is just as delicious – you’d never know it was made from sweet potato!
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, cut into chunks and cooked
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut or cashew butter
- 50g sweetener
- 100g coconut yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the topping –
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 50g dairy-free white chocolate
- Love Raw Cream Wafer Bar, cut into chunks
- 2 Love Raw Nutty Choc Balls, cut in half
- Strawberries, halved
- Cacao nibs
- Blend all of the mousse ingredients together until thick and smooth. Divide the mixture between 3-4 small ramekin dishes, to fill near to the top and smooth out. Leave to chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile melt the coconut oil and white chocolate then pour over the top of each one to cover. Add a piece of the wafer, nut ball and strawberry halves on top then scatter over cacao nibs.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set – then crack through the shell and enjoy the chocolatey goodness!